Becoming a Member
Membership in the Kanata Art Club is open to everyone.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership in the Kanata Art Club provides:
- Electronic reminders of KAC events
- Classes throughout the year in various mediums, instructed by respected well- known artists.
- Workshops arranged throughout the year;
- Access to the Club library (books, videos and other publications) which may be borrowed for a short period;
- Access to our Grid Rental program
- Access to the KAC open studio when it is scheduled and space permits.
- Inclusion in the Eva James Memorial Community Exhibition Space (CES) at 65 Stonehaven Drive, in Bridlewood, where KAC members' artworks hang for a period of two (2) months.
- Regular member meetings are held at the March Community Centre, 630 Cameron Harvey Drive, Kanata K2K 1X7
- KAC membership entitles you to a 10% discount at DeSerres as a member of their Creative Community.
FEES (JANUARY 1ST TO DECEMBER 31ST)
Members: $35 per year
Students (under 21): $20 per year
HOW TO JOIN
Simply fill out the online membership form; submit it, and when you do, the option will come up to pay either by Paypal or cheque. If you need further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The KAC is managed entirely by member volunteers.
Because volunteering can be a positive life-changing experience we encourage members to take an active role in a capacity or committee of their choice.
The membership form provides you with a number of volunteer opportunities.